What is the difference between Bikini and Brazilian
There are 3 different styles of pubic hair removal:
- BRAZILIAN BIKINI – $60 (Every bit of hair is removed during a Brazilian Sugaring: hair on the front, sides, including butt crack and lips on the inside).
- BIKINI – $30 (Bikini Sugaring is a cleanup outside the lines of the bathing suit or underwear line. Depending on your preferences, sometimes a little hair is taken off the top.)
- FULL BIKINI – $45 (Full Bikini Sugaring is for those who are looking for something in-between a Bikini and Brazilian. It removes as much hair as you want from the top and a small portion of hair from the sides of the vaginal lips. No hair is removed from the labia or in between the buttocks.)
I Never did Sugaring Before. What is it?
We are doing a regular sugaring, NOT the sugar wax that still requires use of strips. A special sugar paste is applied first in the opposite direction of hair growth using the hands (no strips). It’s then flicked off in the the direction of hair growth, so it doesn’t break off the hair. Moreover, sugaring does not adhere to your skin, but only to hairs, so it can be applied to the same place several times, without a fear of the skin being stretched or torn. Sugaring paste is easily heated to the temperature of your body, so burns and irritation are impossible. Regular body sugaring treatments leads to reduced hair growth meaning less hair, fewer treatments and a decrease in any discomfort.
What is Sugaring Paste? Is it safe?
Sugaring Paste is a unique 100% organic product made of sugar, lemon juice and water (that’s it). It’s so organic and non-toxic that you can even eat it like a candy. You really can! The paste is applied at a likewarm temperature and feels like a skin treatment. Sugar paste is very easy to remove from the skin, has no smell, and leaves absolutely no marks as its completely removable with a warm water.
Why not Shave?
Shaving stimulates potential hair growth and can strengthen the hair follicle. Shaving also cuts the hair at the hair shaft, which not only re-grows with a stubbly feel it can also itch, shaving allows the hair to re-grow the next day or in some cases the same day.
Does Sugaring Hurt? Is it as bad as Waxing?
All clients report their sugaring experiences to be less painful than waxing. Also skin redness disappears much faster. Sometimes in 2-3 minutes. Also if you start doing sugaring regularly your hair will become smaller, thinner and eventually, will be almost not visible, much alike to baby’s hair.
How long my hair has to be?
We recommend your hair to be from 1/8″ to 1/4″ long. Skilled professionals from Sugaring NYC can work with any hair length and will keep you informed about everything that’s going on during your appointment.
How often should i get Sugared?
We generally recommend to get sugared once in 25 days, but depending on your skin and hair type it can be up to 5-6 weeks. The general rule is – the more often you do it, the thinner and more invisible your hair becomes. Ask your Sugaring Esthetician about your skin type and how often you should get sugared.
Where are you located? How Do i make an Appointment?
- Sugaring NYC has three locations in New York – Downtown Manhattan( 75 Maiden Ln Office 508), Midtown Manhattan ( 315 Fifth Avenue Room 602) and Columbus Circle location ( 315 W57 Street Room 405).
- You can book your appointment right on our website – its fast and easy. Your will get email and text message with appointment confirmation and reminder around 4 hours before your visit.